How to format the normal USB disk into IP-guard encrypted USB disk in Console?
Please follow the procedures below:
- Plug-in the USB disk into the Console computer.
- In Console, select Categories->Removable Storage
- In the popup window, select Opearation->View Local Removable Storage Info..
- In the Local Removable Storage Info window, you can select the USB disk, and click the third (3rd) button->Format as Encrypted Disk
- Choose the File Format you want, click OK
- Wait it finish formatting, and the Finish formatting message box will come up.
- Save the information by clicking the second (2nd) button.
- Now the whole USB disk become an encrypted disk.